- The purpose of these general conditions of use (TOS) is to define the respective rights and obligations of the customers and the service provider in the context of the use of the VTC transport service provided by HSE PLATEFORM.
- The provider is not bound by any other conditions of sale than those mentioned below.
- The publisher may modify the terms of the GTU at any time and undertakes to inform its customers of the version in force. The latter will be posted on the site on the date of its access to one of the VTC transport services HSE PLATEFORM .
Article 2: Acceptance of CGU
HSE PLATEFORM : This is a transport car reservation center with driver (VTC). Our services are aimed at both individuals and professionals in the city of Cannes, Saint-Tropez, Nice and the entire Côte d'Azur. Any online booking on our site implies full acceptance of our terms and conditions.
Articles 3: Reservation Rule and Pricing
- Any planned service must be booked online on our website. The customer of the VTC transport booking is the person responsible for the payment of the service.
- The cost of the race in VTC can be fixed or calculated after the service according to the travel time. But flat rate pricing is a priority. if the service requested by the customer corresponds to one of our services, the price of the package will be applied.
Article 4: Responsibilities of Customers
- If no prior arrangement, the customer must not smoke and transport animals.
- Forbidden to carry dangerous substances inside our luxury vehicles, whatever their nature, explosive or toxic.
Failure to comply with these rules results in the implementation of passenger-customer liability.
Under no circumstances can unpredictable delays in transport times justify a claim for compensation. However, HSE PLATEFORM may under-contract any transportation service with another business partner
Articles 5: Guarantee and Insurance
All drivers HSE PLATEFORM are registered with an insurance company that takes care of any risks related to its activity: material and bodily injury. these insurance contracts are in perfect agreement with the legislation in force.
Article 6: Applicable law, attribution of jurisdiction
These provisions are governed by French law. For all disputes to which this contract and its consequences may give rise. The parties will assign exclusive jurisdiction to the commercial court.
Article 7: Confidentiality undertaking
HSE PLATFORM is committed to keeping all information provided by its customers confidential . The latter have the rights of access, rectification and opposition to the information provided under the law of "'computing and freedom."